Belkasoft v.9.0 Is Coming!
The Belkasoft team is working hard to meet the end-March deadline for the release of the version 9.0 of BEC 2018. Among improvements in this version are:
- Completely redone reporting, much quicker and more robust
- x64 version for electronic license owners (before it was only available with dongle licenses)
- Carving results deduplication
- Project Vic and Photo DNA integration
- Oxygen OFB files support
- Text recognition for 50 more additional languages (used to be Latin and Cyrillic letters only)
- Mac OS system configuration analysis
- Many new mobile and computer apps, bugfixes and performance improvements.
This is just a fraction of what will be included into v.9.0, so stay tuned and wait a couple of weeks for the official release of Belkasoft’s leading mobile, computer and cloud forensics tool.
Sign Up for a New Webinar
There are many improvements in v.9.0 of Belkasoft Evidence Center (BEC) 2018 so if you’d like to keep updated with the software, please sign up for a webinar conducted by Belkasoft’s CEO Yuri Gubanov.
Here is your webinar registration link: