Evimetry are excited to announce a new major update, which includes the following fixes:
- Fixes for Exabyte sized images.
- Correct unhandled CDB in iSCSI Target from generating an error in some circumstances.
- External Seagate Portable USB drives (eg. Backup Plus) may generate invalid device metadata due to a known firmware issue.
- Mac’s with T2 security & FileVault disabled: Deadboot is incompatible. Acquire via Target mode with the Controller (Mac).
- Mac’s with T2 security & FileVault enabled: Not currently supported. Stay tuned.
- Deadboot creation does not work for drives with 4k sectors.
- Mac Live Agent disk access is currently locked out for High Sierra and above.