New Axiom was released recently – version 2.5
Magnet AXIOM 2.5 is now available to download. The new release improves the performance significantly in AXIOM Process and AXIOM Examine, make it faster(up to 40%) to process the case, faster(average 63%) to review/search/filter the artifacts, and expand our mobile acquisition to Android devices with Qualcomm chipsets using Emergency Download Mode(EDL).
Significant Performance Improvement
AXIOM 2.5 makes significant improvement for scanning time in Process, data loading time in Examine, cloud acquisition for Facebook and Box.com.
– Data scan: It reduces scan time by up to 40% on machines running higher-spec hardware.
– Evidence review: It improves drastically(average 63%) on the speed at which data loading operations take place in Examine for things like sorting, filtering, keyword searching and connection building.
– Case file: It reduces case file size by up to 40%.
– Facebook: Significant improvement in the time required to download the account data for those with large numbers of friends.
– Box.com: Significant improvement to navigate the AXIOM Process UI when browsing Box.com containing a large number of files & folders.
AXIOM 2.5 supports Qualcomm EDL acquisition, makes improvements for LG physical image and ADB Driver detection.
– Ability to conduct a full physical acquisition of data and password bypass on devices that contain Qualcomm Chipsets, across multiple manufactures.(Samsung, Xiaomi, ZTE, Oppo, Alcatel etc.)
– Users that use the LG lock bypass feature will see 50% faster physical imaging on LG devices.
– Improved the detection of Android devices for Quick and Full imaging.
– AXIOM Process now parses artifacts from deleted files on NTFS and FAT file systems, and recovers metadata such as file names and timestamps.
– You can now choose to recover artifacts from nested archives and mobile backups. When you search for data in nested archives, for example a .zip file within a .zip file, you can choose how many layers deep you want to search.
– To improve performance times when you’re processing evidence, you can choose if you want to scan found archives and mobile backups or not.
– You can now acquire a user’s Office 365 contacts.
– If you’re working on a Local Area Network (LAN), you can now connect to the Internet using a system proxy.
– You can acquire iCloud backups from accounts that have two-factor authentication for iOS versions 11.1 and lower.
Mobile and Desktop Artifacts
– WhatsApp Messages: Added parsing and carving support for audio and video calls.[iOS]
– iMessage/SMS/MMS: Updated carving support to recover sender/receiver information, timestamps, and more. [iOS 12]
– Wallet Transactions: Added parsing support to recover transaction history from a GrayKey or Jailbroken iOS image.[iOS10-12]
– Location History: Added parsing and carving support for cached system locations from a GrayKey image.[iOS]
– Apple Wallet: Added parsing support for pay cards and saved passes such as boarding passes, membership cards, and more.[iOS11]
– Bluetooth Devices: Updated parsing support to recover Bluetooth devices that a user’s iOS device came in proximity with. [iOS 11]
– Google Duo Calls: Added parsing support for Google Duo calls.[Android/iOS]
– Viber Messages: Updated parsing support to recover messages. [Android/iOS]
– Android Device Information: Updated parsing support to recover IMEI, IMSI, and ICCID information. [Android]
– Twitter: Updated parsing and carving support to recover friends and direct messages.[iOS]
– iOS Contacts: Updated parsing support to recover the profile pictures of contacts. [Contacts on iOS]
– Siri Messages Search Suggestions: Added parsing and carving support to recover suggestions from Siri when a user searches for iOS messages. Supported for GrayKey images. [iOS]
– imo: Added parsing support to recover chat messages, voice calls, and video calls. [Android]
– KakaoTalk: Added parsing and carving support to recover messages, group messages, photos, and contacts. [KakaoTalk 2.7.1 on Windows]
– Malware/Phishing URLs: Updated parsing support to include all suspicious URLs identified by the SANS Internet Storm Center (ISC) – Suspicious Domains List.
– Shareaza: Added parsing to link P2P user activity to a specific user GUID. [Windows]
– Carved Video: Updated MP4 carving support to include drc1, F4V, mmp4, and more.
– Audio: Updated parsing support to recover WAV and MP3 audio files.
Are you interested in this product?
or Please contact CDFS for more information
1300 55 33 24 | E-mail: email@example.com