Obtain critical case evidence from hundreds of newly supported devices using industry-leading technology.
UFED 7.3 provides new support for five additional devices as part of the recently released Decrypting EDL – Lock-bypassing decrypted physical extraction capability: Coolpad C105-E0 S1, LeTV LEX727 Le Pro3, LG CDMA L52VL Treasure, LG GSM L51AL Treasure and ZTE GSM Z971.
We have also improved the extraction flow to be a much smoother and faster process.
UFED 7.3 also supports three additional devices for Lock-bypassing physical extraction of Qualcomm-based Samsung Galaxy S7 devices: SM-G930P Galaxy S7, SM-G935V Galaxy S7 Edge and SM-G935P Galaxy S7 Edge
The solution includes bootloader re-flashing, which enables a decrypted physical extraction while bypassing user lock (non-secure startup).
This version also enables Remove Screen Lock for 16 Samsung Android devices, including:
SM-J320V Galaxy J3 2016, SM-G930U Galaxy S7, SM-G928A Galaxy S6 Edge+ and SM-A7100 Galaxy A7.
What else have we done in UFED 7.3:
- Decoding of MTK backup (.backup files) – When physical extraction is not available, you can now generate a backup of an MTK Android mobile device, even if it is locked, and decode it using UFED Physical Analyzer. For further guidance on how to initiate this backup option from the MTK device recovery partition, please refer to our whitepaper https://media.cellebrite.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/decoding-mtk-android-backup.pdf
- Enhanced the decoding support for MTK based devices running MT6260 and MT6261 chipsets.
- Improved the Image thumbnails view, allowing you to quickly review images.
- New update for the wireless network/BSSID offline database – convert even more location data.
- Added support for 144 new app versions for iOS and Android devices.