Tableau Firmware Update (TFU) version 7.22 is now available for download. This FREE release includes updates for the Tableau Forensic Imager (TX1).
Tableau TX1 Forensic Imager (version 1.2) is an important update including five new features, 32 enhancements, and numerous fixes!
Here’s a highlight of some of the exciting changes:
- Image Apple Macs with USB-C in target-disk-mode
- Mount CIFS shares using SMB version 3.0
- Improved compatibility with newer PCIe NVMe drives
- Restore image to drive
- Export drive as iSCSI target for remote access
- Shelve & restore DCO on source drive after duplication
- Dynamic accessory drive menu