Tableau Firmware Update Version 7.15 is now available on the Guidance Software website for download. This release includes firmware updates for the Tableau Forensic Imager [TD3], Tableau Forensic Universal Bridge [T356789iu] and DI UltraBay 4d.
This firmware update includes TD3 version 2.0.0 which enables the TD3 to support writing to NTFS and HFS+ destination file systems!
Forensic Imager [TD3] (Version 2.0.0):
- TD3 now supports writing to NTFS and HFS+ destination file systems
- Improved iSCSI read and write performance
- International language support now includes improved and more completed menu entries
- Updated user interface to display new Guidance Software and Tableau brand logos
- Multiple bug fixes
Forensic Universal Bridge [T356789iu] & DI UltraBay 4d (Version 1.4.3):
- Improved imaging performance
- NVMe PCIe M.2 drives are now quickly detected and mounted
Tableau Firmware Update Version 7.15 Release Notes
This release includes firmware updates for the TD3, the T356789iu, and the DI UltraBay 4d. The changes are described below.
TD3 (version 2.0):
New Features and Enhancements:
- TD3 now supports writing to NTFS and HFS+ destination filesystems.
- iSCSI read and write performance is now significantly faster.
- International language support now includes improved and more complete menu entries.
- The UI now displays new Guidance Software and Tableau brand logos.
For more information on these TD3 features and enhancements, please see the TD3 product
web page and User Guide version 2.0.0 or later: (www.guidancesoftware.com/tableau/td3)
- The network interfaces configuration file is now checked at boot for corruption. If the
file appears to be corrupt, the user is notified and may choose to restore default
settings, ignore and continue to boot the TD3, or enter a new IP address.
- The capacity of a TDS2 set is now reported and logged correctly when two drives of
dissimilar size are used.
- The Eject Disk feature now works correctly on a destination drive within the web
- The Duplicator Info settings module now works correctly within the web interface.
- The directory path is now correctly displayed when the “Destination Dir” settings option
is selected within the web interface.
- Log entries from the local and web interfaces are now identical.
- CIFS destination share names are now included in the log.
- A Smart Blank Check on a blank drive now completes properly.
- The user is now alerted when an image file size larger than 2GB is specified when writing
to a FAT32 destination file system.
- The time remaining progress bar is now correctly displayed when verifying a duplication
created with a custom directory path.
- USB destination drive information is now correctly reported when a set of TDS2 drives
- The option to perform a verification after a secure erase operation is now disabled.
T356789iu and DI UltraBay 4d (version 1.4.3):
- Imaging performance is now faster.
- NVMe PCIe M.2 drives are now quickly detected and mounted.