Now Supporting: 27,141 device profiles
App Versions: 7,318
UFED Physical Analyzer app support
- Decoding support for Snapchat’s chat messages on iOS devices.
- 131 updated application versions for iOS and Android devices.
UFED 4PC/ Touch 2 enhancements
- Updated in UFED 7.12: Generic lock screen bypass method for all Android devices.
Extraction reports can often consist of thousands of pages worth of data, making it impossible to sift through the information in a quick and effective manner. Recognizing that time is of the essence, we created a report filtering option that allows you to focus on data within a specific timeframe. Using this new capability in UFED Physical Analyzer 7.13, easily create reports that incorporate data generated within a specified date range to help your peers, and prosecutors focus their efforts only on the information that matters to them most.
Visually document and share your digital investigative process
Produce powerful visual reports to effectively interrogate suspects, share findings with peers and present to juries in a way that is quickly understood and can help advance the case with the new Screen Capture capability.
- Quickly and clearly document, and explain your digital investigative processes with images and video clips
- Build compelling reports with visual aids that are easy to present to peers and juries and can be used to interrogate suspects more effectively
- Share and communicate critical evidence using visuals with other personnel more efficiently and effectively
- Accelerate technical troubleshooting and issue resolution by sharing your screen with our support team
Recover more data from more than 160 app versions
This new version update enables you to access more deleted messages from one of the most popular and important data sources, WhatsApp.
We are also pleased to announce new support for the Life360 application for iOS. Users can recover chats, contacts and locations.
In addition, there is a new update available for the wireless network/BSSID offline database.
For more information, please visit Cellebrite: