Cellebrite has once again set the standard for industry innovation with a new, powerful, decrypted physical extraction method, Smart ADB. This capability supports hundreds of unlocked Android devices including LG G6, LG G5, LG V30+, LG V20, Motorola G5, Nexus 6, Motorola Moto Z, Sony Xperia and Xiaomi Mi 5, running OS versions 6.0 to 8.0.
- Smart ADB – New physical extraction method for 147 unlocked and encrypted devices, including LG VS988 G6, LG H931 V30, Motorola XT1675 Moto G5, ZTE NX595J Nubia Z17S, Xiaomi Mi 5s and Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Samsung EDL support – Cellebrite’s unique lockbypassing decrypted physical extraction capability was extended to support Samsung devices. In this version we have confirmed 10 devices including SM-G935P and SMG935T Galaxy S7 Edge.
- The Samsung Screen Lock Removal method was extended to support 94 more devices including SM-G935FD Galaxy S7, SM-J710FN Galaxy J7, and SM-G930F Galaxy S7
- Support for 67 devices using Decrypting Bootloader, including Huawei SCL-AL00 Honor 4A, Motorola XT1621 Moto G4, Alcatel 5054W One Touch and Xiaomi Redmi 3
- Physical extraction while bypassing lock & decoding support for 10 Coolsand family devices including GTstar BM50 BT Headset Phone, YamaYahoo BM50, WIKO Lubi4, WIKO Riff 2, Donod 5130c, Donod D906 and Donod D908
UFED Physical Analyzer
- Streamlining your workflow with a new Case Wizard
- Recovering critical data from the Fitbit IoT application
- Investigation notes in Cellebrite Reader
- 1 new application: FitBit for iOS and Android devices
- 144 updated application versions for iOS and Android